Replacement Front Crossmember for the 1988-1991 Honda Civic / CRX (ED/EE/EF)
Designed to fit the Civic/CRX ED/EE/EF chassis with B or D series engines with manual or automatic transmission.
- Can also be used after performing B/D series engine conversions
- Comes with washers that can be used to adjust the caster and center the wheels(Washers are optional to use.)
- Clears all factory and aftermarket headers
- Factory radiator may be used or alternatively a 92-00 Civic half size radiator
- Uses OEM crossmember/subframe hardware
- Features a front mount point for a connected front torque mount or 4 mount applications for hi-torque engines
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime warranty
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
Add extra control to your Innovative Mounts Crossmember:
- 88-91 CIVIC / CRX FRONT CROSSMEMBER BUSHING & CASTER ADJUSTMENT SET (B/D-SERIES) - 59103
For further support when mounting a half style radiator:
- 88-91 CIVIC RADIATOR BRACKET TO MOUNT 92-00 CIVIC STYLE RADIATOR - 59100 (Civic Vehicles)
- 88-91 CR-X RADIATOR BRACKET TO MOUNT 92-00 CIVIC STYLE RADIATOR - 59101 (CRX Vehicles)
Front engine torque-mounts are also available:
- D Series engines (19141)
- B Series engines (19140)
Vehicle Fitment Notes
Innovative Front Crossmember for EF Civic (B & D-Series engine)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.