Vehicle Fitment Notes
Conversion Engine Mount Kit for the 1992-1995 Honda Civic (EG/EH/EJ) & 1994-2001 Integra (DC2)
Designed to fit the Honda Civic EG/EH/EJ & Acura Integra DC2 chassis when converting to a J-Series V6 engine with manual transmission.(Does not include alternator re-locator.)
- Uses Factory/OEM Hardware
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Optional Bushing Stiffness'
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
- To purchase this kit with an alternator re-locator please see:
92-95 CIVIC / 94-01 INTEGRA CONVERSION MOUNT KIT FOR J-SERIES V6 (WITH RE-LOCATOR) - 80150
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
This Kit Includes
1) Transmission Mount - 80110
1) Transmission Mounting Bracket - 80110-SB
1) Engine Block Mount - 80120
1) Engine Block Mounting Bracket - 80120-SB
1) 12 x 1.25 x 110
2) 10 x 1.25 x 150
2) 12mm Washers
4) 10mm Washers
1) Rear Engine Mount - 80130
1) Rear Mounting Bracket - 80130-SB
1) 12 x 1.25 x 100
2) 12mm Washers
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.