Progress Competition Series Coil Over Suspension Systems feature dual-rate rear springs. This arrangement uses higher spring rate coils and lighter "tender" springs on the rear struts. The tender springs maintain preload on the spring assembly when the suspension is at full droop, making the system trouble-free. These sytems are Bolt-In, meaning that the systme installs without vehicle modifications. Shorter Struts for lower ride heights, improves ride quality and traction, Polyurathane "Short Stops" allow additional wheel travel (New strut top bushings and spring isolators are included). A Take-Aprt design allows for easy revalving. All this and Threaded Spring Pearches to help adjust 1"-4" between Ride Heights.**Progress coilovers are always custom made and take 3-8 weeks to get made and ship out. Features:
Please call for availability!
- Bolt-in System - Complete Coil-Over system installs without vehicle modifications!
- Shorter Struts - 30mm shorter strut bodies for lower ride heights, improved ride quality and traction.
- Polyurethane Components - Polyurethane "Short Stops" allow additional wheel travel. New strut top bushings and spring isolators are also included.
- Take-Apart Design - Take-Apart Design Strut tops are threaded for easy re-valving. Custom Valving is simple to install for road and drag racing. "How-to" video available.
- Polished Aluminum Strut Bodies - Lightweight alloy construction for less unsprung weight.
- Big Bore Size - Large 35mm piston and twin tube cellular gas construction for consistent damping.
- Threaded Spring Perches - Ride Height adjustable 1"-3". Detent locks collar in position every half turn. No lock ring necessary.