BMW 3 series f30 Mono-MAX Coilover Suspension
Introducing the Mono-MAX coilover system by Godspeed Project. The Mono-MAX series is the top tier line offered by Godspeed Project offering a streetable track built coilover at an affordable price. It features a Mono-Tube shock that is made out of a carbon seamless steel 52mm tube with a 44mm internal piston providing maximum dampening response. The cold-bent springs are made from high strength SAE9252 steel to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. Using a high quality shock oil made in Italy, we can guarantee efficient shock absorbing action at any ambient temperature on and off the track. The top of the shock is attached to the car using a high quality top hat that features a high performance bearing pillow ball mount (when applicable). For the bottom of the car, the shock brackets are made out of a T7075 forged aluminum for lighter weight without sacrificing durability which also includes brake line brackets (when applicable). The Mono-MAX offers 40 level of dampening adjustability which can be set to your liking.
- Front camber plate ( for camber adjustment)
- Spring Rates : 12kg Front and 9kg Rear
- 40 Precise Levels of Dampening Adjustment
- Mono-Tube shock Design
- Powder coated damper body
- 52mm shock body tube with 44mm internal piston
- Ride Height and spring preload are completely separate (Ride height can be changed without touching spring preload)
- Pillow Ball Mount (When Applicable)
- Camber Plate on Top Hat (When Applicable)
- Italian IP F.A made shock oil with a high viscosity index
- Lightweight aluminum shock body and brackets
- Shock revalving available Upon Request (Extra Charges may apply)
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
- 2012 2013 2014 2015 up bmw 3 series ( f30 body )
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.