Hawk Quiet Slot™ Brake Rotors (2 Rotors)
Features and Benefits
- Noise Dampening Steel Formulation
- Long Grain Carbon Iron For Max Durability
- Molybdenum Additive For High Temp Strength
- Thermal Crack Resistance
- Unique Alloy Blend
Quiet Slot™ rotors combine the look, feel and durability of a true performance rotor with the fitment and convenience of OE design.
- Performance design – Direct OE replacement.
- Unidirectional vanes eliminate the need for left and right side rotors.
- Optimal rotor vane and wall thickness improves structural strength, noise dampening and heat capacity.
- OE style vane design combined with increased heat capacity dramatically improves brake pad and rotor life.
Hawk Performance® Quiet Slot™ rotors feature a unique slot design specifically engineered to improve your car's braking performance and driver comfort.
- Increases initial bite.
- Improves wet weather brake performance.
- Effectively removes gas and wear debris.
- When the brakes are not engaged, the Quiet Slot™ rotor vane and surface slot design effectively cuts through the surrounding air flow virtually eliminating the "whirling" noise typically encountered with cross drilled or heavily slotted rotors.
- Visual wear indicator. Rotors should be replaced when slots are worn down and no longer visible.
- Optimizes overall brake performance.
- Swirl ground surface for improved brake pad bed-in and "green" out of the box performance.
- Specific RMS finish accelerates the creation of a proper transfer film when run with Hawk Performance® brand brake pads.
- All rotors are finished with a GEOMET® coating that protects both the internal and external surfaces from rust and corrosion.
Hawk Performance will warranty products to be free of defects from workmanship and materials