Performance Auto Service
At CorSport our garage services operate on a scheduled basis, this means come on down to the shop, let's chat about your project and we can get you a quote and an appointment. No work is ever performed "while you wait".
The performance professionals at CorSport will help you affordably build or modify a faster and better handling vehicle.
Some of the Services that we offer:
- Performance Vehicle Modifications
- Professional Vehicle Detailing
- Performance Vehicle Troubleshooting
- Honda & Acura Specialists
- Honda & Acura Engine Swaps
- Turbo and Supercharger Installs
- Transmissions, Gears and Clutches
- Headers, Intakes and Exhausts
- Suspension, Brakes, and Steering
- Steering Wheels, Seats and Interiors
- Intake Manifolds and Throttle Bodies
- AutoCross/SCCA Teching and Setup
- Short Shifters, Spacers and Bushings
- Synthetic Performance Oil and Filter Changes
- Aftermarket Performance Modifications
- Performance Modification Consultation
- Honda, Acura, Scion, and Nissan Experience
- Honda Ruckus, Yamaha Zuma, Yamaha C3 & Honda PCX Experience
- Scooter Motor Swaps, Builds and Tweaks
- Basic Audio, GPS & Alarm Installations
- ... and more, just ask if you don't see it.
A few Projects we've been a part of:
- 2006 Honda s2000 (AP2)
First Kraftwerks SuperCharged s2k in Colorado ~360whp
- 2003 Honda s2000 (AP1)
First K Swapped s2000 Ever! ~250whp
- 2002 Civic Si (EP3)
K24a2 Stock Swapped Turbo / E85 Conversion 408whp
- 2002 Civic Si (EP3)
K24a2 Swaped Fully Built Turbo Street Car 587+whp
- 1992 Civic Hatchback (EG)
K24a2 Swapped SuperCharged SCCA Race Car 300whp
- 2005 Acura RSX Type-S (DC5)
K24a1 VTEC Killed Built Motor Track/Street Car ~240whp
- 2005 Civic Si (EP3)
Stock Motor Turbo Street Car 310+whp
- 2007 Civic Si Sedan (FA)
Stock Motor Turbo Street Car 250whp
- 2006 Civic Si Coupe (FG)
Stock Motor SuperCharged Street Car 270+whp
- 2007 Acura TL Type-S Sedan
Ported Intake Runners, TBS/Intake, Lights Blacked Out, Performance Luxury Street Car
- 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe
Exceptionally Clean DD Bolt-On Street Car
- 2009 Honda Ruckus
Literally only one piece of this ruckus is still stock and that's definitely not the Yamaha 2 stroke motor in it.
- 2010 Honda Ruckus
Clean modern rat, all performance bolt-ons, stock motor, springer seat.
- 1971 Honda SL-125 Cafe
Bought, Stripped and Re-Designed in conjunction w/MadMoto
- 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
Street Bolt Ons, ~60MPG.
- 2011 Honda CBR250R
Yoshimura Exhaust System, 88MPG, legendary Honda reliability.